We welcome all exciting and original briefs, and our artists have a long history of working closely with a huge range of clients to visualise their imagination and achieve their creative visions. We like to view each wall as a blank canvas.
In the great tradition of Japanese “Ma,” the use of space is a central component of the overall design when we approach a Stick Up commission. When designing and placing our oil paintings within a space, we aim to create a narrative or conversation between the different pieces, and between the artwork and viewer.
Because of our Central London base, previously our murals were limited to Greater London and the Home Counties. The flexible nature of Stick Up paintings mean they are much more versatile in both where they are painted and where they find a home.
BOOK A CONSULTATION
We are happy to discuss your ideas over the phone, and when geography restricts site visits, FaceTime consultations are available. Face to face consultations are currently restricted to the Greater London area and are available for a fee that can be deducted against any future commission or purchase.
Contact Sonia Blair
Phone: 0207 639 0017
If you have any queries about a bespoke commission, please get in touch. However to speed up the process, please first consider the following:
- Your location if you feel you require a site visit.
- The space you are working with – dimensions and photos are most helpful
- The size of the work you are thinking of and any existing themes/inspiration/requirements
- Who the work is primarily for
- Any time constraints you may have
- A budget if you have one
- We are currently undertaking our first exterior commission in oil paint – an exciting first so watch this space.